As RSS becomes more and more popular, we’re starting to see all kinds of tools to do all kinds of things to help you manage, publish and promote RSS feeds. Here’s a summary:
- Ping-o-matic. This service boils down all the most popular RSS notification services (Yahoo!, Bloglines, etc.) into a single ping.
- Feedshot. Submit your feed to the top search engines for indexing.
- Feedburner. Track usage and statistics of your feed.
- Feed Validator. Validate your RSS or ATOM feeds for well-formed-ness.
- Blogstreet. Has an RSS generator and an RSS-to-mobile converter.
- RSSCache.com. Cache your RSS feeds to reduce bandwidth usage.
I’m sure there are other tools out there. If I’m missing any, feel free to add in the comments.